Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Family Photo Session - Home for the Holiday

I shared part of my Independence Day holiday weekend with a fun loving family with beautiful character.  Many members of the family had traveled in from different states for this family reunion. The day was hot and humid, but everyone braved the elements for a bit of fun in a nearby park - to capture the celebration of an anniversary and their love for one another!  There was lots of laughs, hugs, and JOKES!  The Grows were a great group to work with and we created some beautiful images because of that.  Getting to know each individual of the family was a blessing, for they are truly wonderful people. I found myself reminiscing about my family (about 450 miles away in Ohio) on my way home from the shoot - and thinking- it sure is worth a long drive for those loving hugs and smiles!  I want to thank the Grow family, for making my 4th of July weekend a special one.



To see more pictures from this shoot click here:  http://nicolemgreene.zenfolio.com/growfamily2011

No comments:

Post a Comment