Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Family Pictures with the Coe's!

What a wonderful situation - I got to see my best friend and her growing family AND I got to take their photographs!  I know how important it is for families to have their family pictures taken.  To this very day I love going through the old pictures my mom has of us when we were children. There is a special place in my heart for the Coe family.  I look forward to every visit with them, for the girls grow up so quickly, and time passes with so much to catch up on.  We had a fun time at the park, the girls played on the swings, slides, and even learned how to blow bubbles!  That was an experience!  Kids sure are full of energy -I don't think I can count one time when the girls sat still :)  I had a blast and can't wait to see the Coe's on my next visit to Ohio!






To see the entire Gallery of the Coe's family pictures click the address below.

No comments:

Post a Comment